- Pre-rinse your dishes if they are going to sit all day before you place the in your dishwasher, if not the case then scraping alone should be adequate.
- Don’t over crowd your dishwasher. Avoid layering just one last item instead of hand washing, it could cause you to re-wash the entire load all over again.
- Do not stack the dishes, the spray water will not be able to clean the top dish in your dishwasher
- Be careful of items with long handles in your dishwasher, they could slip through the rack stopping the spray arm rotation.
- Separate spoons in the silverware basket in your dishwasher by turning every other one upside down.
- Place mugs and glasses between the tines only, placing them on top can cause water spotting.
- Be very careful when arranging wine glasses by avoiding their bumping into each other or striking the top of the dishwasher.
- Properly secure plastics to prevent their falling into the dishwasher heating element.
- Load dishes and boles with the soiled side down in the dishwasher. Casseroles, pots, and pans should angle down for optimum cleaning.
- Place platters pots and pans along the side and back of the rack, but never in the front or the detergent will not reach the dishes. If possible to create extra space, move the silverware basket to the center of your dishwasher to create more space in the sides.
- Separate your silver and silver plated from stainless in your dishwasher to avoid pitting the silver should they touch.
- Angle the cups as much as possible to prevent their bases from pooling water. If puddles still occur load the cups on to the bottom rack first to avoid drip down from the top.
- Use only fresh detergent in your dishwasher for it will loose it’s effectiveness in time. Avoid purchasing no more than a two month supply at a time.
About KitchenAid dishwashers
KitchenAid has long been known for making dishwashers that are powerful and strong. A food disposal is built into Kitchen Aid dishwashers to help make your life easier without having to spend on scrubbing, cleaning, and washing the dishes before you put them in the dishwasher. With four, instead of the standard two, wash arms made of stainless steel Kitchen Aid dishwashers get your dishes spotless and thoroughly clean.
Some models come with the Kitchen Pro Scrub Cleaning System which projects even more powerful water sprays to give pots and pans the extra cleaning required. Another extra feature that some models have is the Advanced Rack System where this is just the right place for everything. The Whisper Quiet Option feature allows for super quiet operation, above most other models and brands.
KitchenAid makes unique dishwashers that come in different styles and sizes to accommodate your space and preference. Standard size dishwashers have five different cycles and are also available with the Energy Star certified option to save energy and money, the ability to handle ten place settings, and the Whisper Quiet Ultima Sound Package.
Their drawer dishwashers are perfect for people who have little space to work with yet need a powerful dishwasher. Available in single or double drawers, you can wash a small load or a large load. The Kitchen Aid In Sink Dishwasher allows you to wash small loads of dishes quickly and still have counter space to use.
Kitchen Aid is built to last but they can and do have problems from time to time. When these issues due occur, an experienced repairman is needed. When this occurs, North Shore Appliance Repair is the place to call! Their repair technicians are trained to skillfully repair all types, models, styles and designs of Kitchen Aid dishwashers in a timely manner. They understand what life is like when your dishwasher is not properly working. Our Kitchenaid repair service technicians – serving all Chicago and suburbs are trained to skillfully service your Kitchenaid dishwasher in a timely manner because we all understand what life would be like without a dishwasher.
Call now, a representative has a General Electric Repair Chicago & Suburbs technician ready willing and able to provide repair service to you anywhere throughout Chicago & suburbs
Call For Fast Reliable Same Day Service (Live Representative Always on Duty)