Helpful Laundry Dryer Usage Tips
- Clean the dryer lint trap before each use.
- Depending on load size, place one to three dry towels in the dryer load to absorb moisture and speed up drying time.
- By shaking out clothes as they are removed from washer and placed in the clothes dryer, drying time and wrinkles will be reduced.
- A high washer spin or doubling spinning before placing the clothing in your dryer will reduce drying time and energy with a net savings far exceeding the extra washer use.
- Avoid placing towels in the dryer with permanent press.
- Try to dry like weight clothing with similar light weight items and likewise thick towels and other heavy things should be placed with similar heavy things.
- Avoid putting wet items in a partially finished load, drying them separately instead would be a better choice.
- Larger loads dry more economically but if the load is to large the advantage will reverse and also create lint. The rule of thumb should be, whatever we fit comfortably in your dryer will work best in the long run.
- Remove blankets from the clothes dryer before completely dry, then spreading them out over a bed or flat surface.
- Woolen items should only be dried for 10 or 15 minutes at the most and removed while they are still slightly damp, before very warm, and then hang up to thoroughly dry.
- Unload your dryer while clothes are slightly damp, especially if they are going to be hung up immediately.
- To Avoid wrinkling, hang or fold all clothes immediately after drying.
- If garments are wrinkled do to being over dried, toss a damp towel into the dryer until the wrinkles are gone.
- Try to dry clothes only a long as needed to dry them, drying beyond that point eventually will set wrinkles, cause shrinkage, increase static and shorten their life.
Economy and Efficiency Measures
- By disconnecting the dryer vent hose the dryer can serve as a supplemental heat source source in winter.
- Every week or two inspect the outside dryer vent to be sure that when the dryer is off the automatic flapper closes, if not replace the flapper-hood assembly to prevent unnecessary heat loss while the dryer is not running.
- Place your Dryer in a heated or at least insulated space so that it will not need to make as much energy on its own.
- Clean dryer lint screen or trap before each use to increase efficiency and reduce lint.
About Miele dryers
For many years the Miele product brand has been synonymous for excellence and quality. Miele clothes dryers come in a wide variety that offer many different features and perform with top notch, innovative, and modern quality. They are well designed to look beautiful with any home interior. On most budgets, even with their modern innovations, their function is as good as are their good looks!
Miele’s clothes dryers are designed to last about twenty years and the company offers a ten-year warranty that covers both parts and labor. Although these Miele dryers are priced higher than other brands, Miele dryers have a large, well-it opening, the unique Honeycomb Care drum, and a large filter that can be accessed easily as well as a secondary filter that protects the condenser unit. The Miele Sensitive system offers thorough drying that saves you money by being energy efficient. The navigation controls, or the Miele Navitronic controls, have short-cut keys, a multi-function selector, and a big navigation screen. Special programs include smoothing, handcare woolens, short, gentle, and many more cycle options.
Your laundry drying needs can be met with a Miele dryer as the brand may be the best answer providing many convenient features. However, when a malfunction arises, do not hesitate to call Northern Appliance and Repair who will promptly come to your assistance and keep your Miele dryer in tip–top condition!
Call now, a representative has a General Electric Repair Chicago & Suburbs technician ready willing and able to provide repair service to you anywhere throughout Chicago & suburbs
Call For Fast Reliable Same Day Service (Live Representative Always on Duty)